Send me a Tarot Card.
- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?
Whiskey veins are overflowing again.
I’m drowning in all of the fucks that I can’t seem to give.
Alright guys. We all knew it was coming. I’m switching to a different tumblr. =[. It’s still mostly writing and rambling. Along with a bit of healing. If you’d like the new one, send me a message, and if not, thanks so much for sticking around for this long. It’s been great.
my entire life is just a test to see if i’ll commit suicide or homicide first
"Let it die. Let there be a new beginning. It’s awful. Goodnight."
Charles Bukowski (via pheisty)
Things that happened on March 2nd. [My 21st Birthday.]
-Woke up at 7:30am, for no reason.
-Had a long and meaningful conversation with my mother.
-Fought with someone who made me feel like shit.
-Showered, which included punching tile walls and screaming.
-Fought with myself for an hour about what to wear to dinner.
-Drove past the restaurant that I was supposed to meet my grandmother at.
-Was late to dinner.
-Bit into a coconut shrimp as my grandmother’s phone rang. It was my uncle telling her that the woman she was taking care of had died. [She’s been sick for a long time.]
-Sat like a bump on a log for four hours while trying to figure out how I could possibly help. I couldn’t.
-Missed a movie date with a friend from high school.
-Decided to come home with the intention of getting very drunk.
-Fell on ice. Hit my head.
-Now I believe I have a slight concussion…
Moral of the story? I’m not allowed to have birthdays. Ever. Again.